- Acquisition further enhances Ricoh’s position as a digital services company
- Avantage customers to benefit from Ricoh’s global footprint and extensive IT infrastructure
Avantage is an IT services company that supports customers with workplace automation, IT infrastructure and cloud services to improve productivity.
The acquisition is set to further strengthen Ricoh’s existing digital workplace and IT services competences. This includes IT consultancy, implementation consultancy, Microsoft knowledge and experience, helpdesk services, remote management services, and sales consultancy.
Eric Carree, CEO, Avantage, adds: “By joining forces with Ricoh, we meet our ambition to strengthen our organisation. Ricoh is a strong international player and offers us room to grow further. We can provide customers with even better services in the field of digital workplaces and IT services. We look forward to a successful future.”
The transfer of shares will take place after final approval by the national Authority for Consumers & Markets (ACM).
- The Ridgian companies in the field of analytics
- Aventia for user experience and ecommerce
- Techno Trends in the field of unified communications and video conferencing systems
- NPO Sistemi for cloud solutions, technology & integration and software solutions
- LAKE Solutions AG for data storage, security and cloud integration
- The IPM and TotalStor businesses for the transformation and modernisation of critical IT infrastructures, data storage and analytics in private and hybrid cloud
- Mauden for data centre, IT infrastructure, artificial intelligence and business intelligence
- Orbid for critical IT infrastructures, managed services, data centres, private and hybrid cloud.
- DataVision for AV and workplace management solutions
- DocuWare for cloud and on-premise document management and workflow automation software
- SimplicITy for data centre design and transformation
- MTI for data centre transformation solutions, hybrid cloud, cyber security and managed services.
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services enabling individuals to work smarter. For more than 80 years, Ricoh has been driving innovation and is a leading provider of document management solutions, IT services, communication services, commercial and industrial printing, digital cameras, and industrial systems.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2020, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,008 billion yen (approx. 18.5 billion USD).
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.co.uk
Read our insights at: insights.ricoh.co.uk
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ricohuk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ricohuk
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ricoh-uk
Visit the Ricoh media centre at: https://www.ricoh.co.uk/news-events/news/index.html