Last Revised: March 1, 2017
Terms of Sale
If you purchase or lease goods or services from Ricoh or its affiliates through this Site (including purchases made through MyRicoh.com), your purchase or lease will be governed by our Terms of Sale, which are available here: Terms of Sale. Prices, availability and terms or quotes displayed on this Site may change without notice prior to completion of your transaction. Prices and quotes displayed on this Site are only available to residents of the United States, and are displayed in US dollars. The prices and quotes displayed on this Site apply only to purchases or leases made directly from Ricoh. Prices and availability from resellers, dealers and distributors may vary.
Registration on this Site
If you chose to register on this Site, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and other account information. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Ricoh immediately if your account information is lost or stolen, if there is any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. Ricoh will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Ricoh or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
>Limitation of Use
3. Ricoh may change and / or alter the contents of the Site, or may suspend or discontinue the Services provided through the Site at any time without any prior notice. NEITHER RICOH NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ALTERATION OR CHANGE OF THE CONTENTS OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
Submission of User Content
1. Except where expressly requested by Ricoh in conjunction with your access to certain Services, Ricoh neither requests nor requires confidential or proprietary information (including any information that identifies you personally) from you in conjunction with your use of the Site. Any such information that you provide (including User-Generated Content, as described below) shall not be afforded confidential treatment. Ricoh shall not be obligated to examine, evaluate, and adopt such information or material.
2. By posting, storing or transmitting any content on or to any Ricoh web site (“User-Generated Content”) you hereby (a) acknowledge that you are the exclusive owner of the content and have all rights or permissions necessary to do so, and (b) grant Ricoh a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, unrestricted, transferable, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, create derivative works from, modify, transmit, sublicense and distribute and/or have distributed User-Generated Content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, whether public or private. You also agree that Ricoh is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques in the User-Generated Content that you post or transmit to Ricoh for any purpose. Therefore, Ricoh shall not be responsible for any loss, expense or damage including, but not limited to, payment of compensation, in connection with Ricoh’s use of User-Generated Content, or adoption of the information or material identical or similar to User-Generated Content.
>User-Generated Content Standards
2. You are solely responsible for your interactions and any content you post on the Site. Ricoh will not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or harm resulting from any of your content or your interactions on the Site. Ricoh reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and others using the Site and to take any other action to restrict access to or the availability of any material that Ricoh or another user may consider to be inappropriate or objectionable.
>Software License Agreement
All software that is made available on the Site is the copyrighted work of the respective owner(s) and is protected by copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world. Use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of each end-user license agreement between the owner of such software and end-user thereof, copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world.
Any software which you download from the Site is governed in accordance with (i) the license terms accompanying the respective EULA or file or (ii) if no license terms accompany the file, the terms of the license agreement which accompanied the original product licensed by you which you are updating.
>Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
This Site provides links to third party web sites, and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site (collectively, “Linked Sites”). You expressly agree that Ricoh is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites including Linked Sites. You should refer to the policies posted by Linked Sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them.
Nothing contained in this Site shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by Ricoh of the contents of the Linked Sites and any products and/or services appearing on and / or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and Ricoh.
YOU AGREE THAT RICOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITES, INCLUDING OPINIONS, ADVICE, STATEMENTS AND ADVERTISEMENTS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF SUCH CONTENT.
If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. YOU AGREE THAT RICOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (a) THE QUALITY OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; and (b) FULFILLING ANY OF THE TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE SELLER, INCLUDING DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO PURCHASED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT RICOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT THAT YOU MAY INCUR FROM DEALING WITH A THIRD PARTY.
Ricoh uses reasonably available technology and reasonable security procedures to maintain the security of the Site; however, you acknowledge that no provider can absolutely prevent interception of data or guarantee the security of information maintained on computers and on the internet.
>Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
Although Ricoh has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, Ricoh assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Ricoh may change the Services, programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-Ricoh products or services is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. NEITHER RICOH NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS AND/OR SAFETY AS TO THE SITE, OR AS TO ANY ELEMENT OF THE SITE, OR AS TO ANY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATING THERETO ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. RICOH AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF RICOH OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
>Disclosure: Forward-Looking Statements
Some of the information on this Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the Company. Ricoh cautions you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may materially differ. Please refer you to Ricoh Company Limited Web site (ricoh.co.jp) for further information.
RICOH CONTROLS THIS SITE FROM ITS OFFICES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. RICOH MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING WHETHER YOU LIVE IN A REGION WHERE YOUR ACCESS TO AND INTERACTION WITH THE SITE IS ILLEGAL OR RESTRICTED, AND FOR COMPLYING WITH ALL RELATED LAWS.
>Web Browser Support
For the most optimized experience, it is recommended that visitors view the Site with one of the following browsers. Listed is the minimum version of each browser supported:
- Internet Explorer 11 or above
- Edge 14 or above
- Mozilla Firefox 50 or above
- Safari 10 (Mac) or above
- Chrome 55 or above
Other popular browsers and versions (including mobile devices) are also regularly tested by Ricoh and, wherever possible, efforts have been made to ensure that key content and functionality are accessible. If your browser is not supported, you should still be able to access the Site but may encounter some display problems.
Dispute Resolution; Choice of Law; Venue; Class Action Waiver
YOU MUST READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT LIMITS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AGAINST US.