One-offs and short print runs require a costly hands-on effort to manage, making it difficult to turn a profit. Workflow automation combined with increased flexibility, control, and visibility over jobs is key to removing the bottlenecks in digital printing. Efficiency is the path to profitability, and this is exactly what printers can expect from the newly bundled solutions from Ricoh and Ultimate TechnoGraphics.
A perfect pairing!
- RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder enables a quick turnaround on a variety of short-run jobs from multiple sources by performing batching work upstream, automating scheduling, preflighting and reducing back-and-forth setups for print and finishing.
- Ultimate Impostrip enables the creation and automation of even the most complex impositions easily, providing a complete toolbox for today’s digital print environment, including for dynamic runs and dynamic print finishing.
Join our experts on May 20th, 2021 to show you how to succeed in today’s digital print environment with RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder and Ultimate Impostrip. During this 45-minute session, attendees will learn how to:
- Streamline ticketing, scheduling, routing, and imposition
- Set up rules to batch incoming jobs based on specific criteria
- Track jobs and automate finishing via dynamic marks and barcodes
Powering up your production of short-run digital jobs is a no brainer with RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder and Ultimate Impostrip’s seamless integration. If you are a commercial, in-plant or book printer, this webinar is for you! Future-proofing your workflow today translates into optimum production efficiency and control with a faster ROI for now and years to come.
As spots are limited, secure yours today!
Meet the Presenters
Lisa is a Colorado native who has always had a passion for print. Before beginning in product marketing at Ricoh, she worked in the commercial print segment for more than 20 years. Her experience encompasses all aspects of the print workflow: production management, scheduling, planning and advanced prepress integration from Kodak, Agfa, Screen and many more. Her fluency in offset and digital technologies has served her well in the product marketing landscape where Lisa manages commercial print software solutions. Always a customer advocate, Lisa applies their feedback to help develop better products for their business success.
With over 20 years in the printing industry, Ray Duval has been proactively providing technical consultation and solutions recommendation, helping customers further develop their workflow expertise for digital printing, including more precisely, on demand packaging and labels, short run book printing, transactional, photobooks and photo specialty products, fully automated digital print workflows, web-to-print and finishing automation. Ray has helped organizations worldwide to structure, improve, automate and optimize their production workflow and processes.