One-offs and short print runs require a costly hands-on effort to manage, making it difficult to turn a profit in digital production. Workflow automation combined with increased flexibility, control, and visibility over jobs is key to removing the bottlenecks in digital printing. Efficiency is the path to profitability, and this is exactly what printers can expect from the newly bundled solutions from Ricoh and Ultimate TechnoGraphics.
A perfect pairing!
- RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder enables a quick turnaround on a variety of short-run jobs from multiple sources by performing batching work upstream, automating scheduling, preflighting and reducing back-and-forth setups for print and finishing.
- Ultimate Impostrip enables the creation and automation of even the most complex impositions easily, providing a complete toolbox for today’s digital print environment, including for dynamic runs and dynamic print finishing.
Join our experts on May 20th, 2021 to show you how to succeed in today’s digital print environment with RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder and Ultimate Impostrip. During this 45-minute session, attendees will learn how to:
- Streamline ticketing, scheduling, routing, and imposition
- Set up rules to batch incoming jobs based on specific criteria
- Track jobs and automate finishing via dynamic marks and barcodes
Powering up your production of short-run digital jobs is a no brainer with RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder and Ultimate Impostrip’s seamless integration. If you are a commercial, in-plant or book printer, this webinar is for you! Future-proofing your workflow today translates into optimum production efficiency and control with a faster ROI for now and years to come.
Questions? Contact Us
Meet the Presenters
Contact form on the bottom of all pages